The Kenmore has been renovated with many "green" features; from a green roof, rain gardens, water conserving plumping fixtures, and the use of recycled materials.
You must be at least 60 years-old to apply for housing at this property, and 62 to move in. If you are the head of household and meet these requirements, apply online.
Additionally, if you are 55 and older and require a unit with accessible features (wheelchair access, hand rails, flashing strobe lights), then you are eligible to apply online.
- Community room fully equipped with Audio/Visual equipment
- Laundry facilities on every other floor
- Cable-ready units
- Open floor plans with accessibility features
- Two outdoor courtyards with seating
- Controlled access to building
- Easy access to medical services
- Professional property management
- Front door attendant
- On-site Fitness Room to promote health/wellness
- Smoke-free building
- Sustainable features throughout property, including green roof
Find application information here